This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step explanation of how to use the prospect pool feature in Radio Workflow. The prospect pool is a place where accounts without assigned sales reps can be found and claimed by sales reps.
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Navigate to the Accounts section by clicking on the "Accounts" tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the "Prospects" tab. This will take you to the prospect pool, where all unassigned accounts are listed.
- Browse through the prospect pool or use the search feature to find a specific account that you want to claim.
- Once you have found the account you wish to claim, click on the COG icon located to the right of the account's name.
- From the drop-down list, click on "Claim Prospect." The account will now be moved from the prospect pool to your active list.
- Access your active list of accounts by clicking on the "Accounts" tab and then on the "Active" tab.
- Work on the claimed account as needed.
- If you have finished working with the account and want to send it back to the prospect pool for other sales reps to work on, click on the COG icon next to the account's name in your active list.
- From the drop-down menu, click on "Send to Prospects." The account will be moved back to the prospect pool, making it available for other sales reps to claim and work on.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the prospect pool feature, please contact Radio Workflow's support team for help.
Updated 6 months ago