Follow this step-by-step guide to charge a log as scheduled within Radio Workflow.
- Open Radio Workflow
- Locate the 'Traffic and Administration' section in the main menu, located on the left side of the screen
- Identify the 'Daily Logs' option within the expanded 'Traffic and Administration' menu
- Click on 'Daily Logs' to proceed
- Observe the different tabs available within the 'Daily Logs' interface
- Click on the 'Unreconciled' tab to display a list of unreconciled logs
- Locate the log you wish to charge within the unreconciled logs list
- Identify the cogwheel icon on the right side of the respective log entry
- Click on the cogwheel icon to reveal a dropdown menu with additional options
- In the dropdown menu, locate the 'Charge as Scheduled' option
- Click on 'Charge as Scheduled' to complete the action
- The log will be charged as scheduled, and it will no longer appear in the 'Unreconciled' tab
Finally, you can charge all logs as scheduled by clicking the Charge all as Scheduled from within the Daily Logs screen, this will save you from having to complete the above steps for a large number of logs.
Updated 11 months ago