This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step walkthrough on setting up the auto-assign feature in Radio Workflow. The auto-assign feature enables users to automatically assign cart numbers (or cart IDs) to traffic orders, simplifying the process of tracking audio files associated with ads.
- Click the settings wrench in the main left menu bar
- Click the global settings wrench
- Locate the "Auto Assign Cart Range" option
- Enter the range of cart numbers you want the system to use for the auto-assigner (ensure this range is available in your production system)
- If you reach the end of your range and need to assign new cart numbers, update the range to a new set of numbers available in your production system
- Save your changes
After completing these steps, the auto-assigner will use the updated range to assign cart numbers to new ads.
To use the auto-assign feature in your traffic order, follow the below steps:
- Open the traffic order you want to add a spot to and create the parameters for the new ad
- Click the "auto assign" button to automatically assign a cart number to the new ad
- Alternatively, you can manually assign cart numbers to your ads by entering the desired number in the cart number field instead of using the auto-assigner
Updated 11 months ago