This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of transferring a large number of accounts from one sales rep to another within Radio Workflow.
- Navigate to the Radio Workflow dashboard.
- Click on "Accounts".
- On the "Accounts" page, click on the "Bulk Transfer" button.
- In the "Bulk Transfer" window, you will see options to transfer accounts.
- Choose between transferring all customers owned by the prospect pool or transferring accounts from certain account reps.
- Select the sales reps to whom you want to transfer the accounts from the dropdown list.
- You can select one or multiple sales reps to receive the transferred accounts (will be split).
- If you have filters applied to your Account list, you can choose to apply those filters before transferring the accounts.
- Check the box beside "Apply current filters before transferring" if you want to apply the filters.
- Click on the "Transfer" button to begin transferring the accounts.
- The accounts will be moved to the selected sales reps.
- The transferred accounts will be divided out onto the sales reps' account lists.
- Navigate to the account lists of the respective sales reps to view the transferred accounts.
Updated 6 months ago