- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Locate the "Sales and Marketing" section on the main menu.
- Within the "Sales and Marketing" section, find the "Newsletters" option.
- Click on "Newsletters" to access the list of available newsletters.
- To choose an existing newsletter, browse the list and click on the desired newsletter.
- To create a new newsletter, click on the "Add Newsletter" button.
Note: Creating a new newsletter uses the same process as the Design Builder for proposals.
- If you clicked on an existing newsletter, verify that it is the one you want to send.
- If you created a new newsletter, ensure that it is designed and formatted to your liking.
- First, use the send test option to send a copy to your own email to ensure it displays the way you want.
- If everything is fine, click on the "Send" button.
- A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to select the recipients for the newsletter.
- You may choose from various options, such as clients, colleagues, talent, or the entire contact list.
- Click on the "Send" button within the pop-up window.
You have now successfully sent your newsletter using Radio Workflow.
Updated 9 months ago