This step-by-step guide will show you how to create a customizable Projections Report within Radio Workflow. Follow the steps below to complete this action.
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Navigate to the "Sales and Marketing" tab in the main left menu bar.
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Projections."
- Once you are on the Projections page, locate the filter options on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To filter the report by account representative, click on "Account Rep" and select or deselect reps from the list.
- The "anchor" month is the first month for your report. Choose an anchor month, and then enter how many months following the anchor month you would like to view.
- You can also view the report by station or market depending on the Budget Profile option you have selected.
- You can also choose a format, click on the drop-down menu under "Format" and select the desired option.
- After selecting your desired filters, click the "Run Report" button.
- The report will display each account, its representative, and the projected billing for the specified months.
Updated 11 months ago