This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of setting default clocks within Radio Workflow.
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Locate and click on the Settings (a gear icon) in the main navigation menu.
- From the Users, Markets, and Media Outlets section, click on the Media Outlets tab.
- A list of available stations will appear. Select the station for which you want to set the default clocks by clicking on its name.
- After selecting the desired station, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Default Clocks section.
- Within the Default Clocks section, you will see a list of days of the week.
- For each day, use the dropdown menu to select the clock you want to set as the default.
- Once you have set the default clocks for all days, click on the Save button to apply your changes.
- Select another station from the list and repeat steps 1-5 from the Setting Default Clocks section.
- Remember to click Save for each station after making your desired changes.
By following these detailed steps, you should be able to successfully set the default clocks for your desired stations within Radio Workflow.
Updated 6 months ago