Set Multi-rate in a Contract
Setting Up Multi-Rates in Radio Workflow
This guide provides a step-by-step process on how to add multi-rates for different stations within a contract in Radio Workflow.
Before proceeding with the steps, ensure that:
- You have an active Radio Workflow account.
- You are logged in to Radio Workflow.
- You have a contract opened in the system.
Steps to Add Multi-Rates
Step 1: Access the Contract
- Locate the contract for which you want to set up multi-rates.
- Click on the contract to open it.
Step 2: Select the Stations
- In the traditional schedule section of your contract package, select the correct stations.
Step 3: Open Multi-Rate Settings
- Ensure the billing type is set to Rate/Volume Agreement
- Look for the music note icon located next to the rate input field in the schedule section of the package.
- Click on the music note icon to access the multi-rate settings.
Step 4: Input Rates for Each Station
- After clicking the music note icon, a list of all the stations will appear.
- Input the individual rates per station in the given fields.
- When you save the rates, you will notice that the system will change the rate field to a button labeled Unset. This indicates that the rate for each station has been set.
Updated 3 days ago