Revise a Contract
How to Revise a Contract in Radio Workflow
1. Access the Contracts section
- In the main left menu side menu, under Sales & Marketing locate and click on "Contracts".
2. Locate the contract you want to revise
- Click on the "History" tab to view a list of contracts.
- You can also use the search function to find the desired contract. You can search by the contract number, company, or description.
3. Open the contract
- Once you have found the desired contract in the search results, click on it to open the contract details.
4. Initiate the revision process
- Look for the orange "Revise" button in the contract details screen.
- Click on the "Revise" button to start making changes to the contract.
5. Edit the contract
- Modify the contract schedule or other details, as needed.
6. Save changes and request signature(s)
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click on the "Sign" button to confirm that the client has approved the changes.
- If the client needs to sign the revised contract, choose the option to send the revised contract to the client for their signature.
Updated 3 days ago