This step-by-step guide will show you how to insert a mini clock into a daily clock in Radio Workflow.
Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
Go to the Traffic & Administration section in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen, and choose.
Click on the Add Clock button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
Enter a description for your mini clock in the "Description" field.
Choose Mini from the "Type" dropdown list.
Select the appropriate station from the "Station" dropdown list.
Click on the Save button to create your mini clock.
- Once you are redirected to the mini clock, you can fill out the schedule.
- The hours in the mini clock represent relative hours, not specific times. For example, 00:00:00 represents Hour 1 and 01:00:00 represents Hour 2.
- Edit the mini clock schedule as required for your programming needs.
- Navigate to your daily clock by clicking on the Daily Clocks section in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen (under Traffic & Administration).
- Choose Injectible from the list of available event options.
- Enter the specific time you want the mini clock to run in the "Time" field (e.g. 06:00:00 for 6am).
- Choose the mini clock you created earlier from the "Mini Clock" dropdown list.
- Scroll down to view the daily clock schedule. You will see that the mini clock has been inserted at the specific time you entered, replacing other breaks and overlaying them with the mini clock.
- If you need to remove the mini clock from the daily clock, click on the mini clock in the daily clock schedule.
- Press the Delete this event link that appears.
- The mini clock will be removed from the main clock.
By following these steps, you will have successfully inserted a mini clock into a daily clock in Radio Workflow.
Updated 6 months ago