This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step process on how to create a design within Radio Workflow's Design Builder.
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Click on the Dashboard icon if you are not there by default.
- Click on the Sales and Marketing menu item in the main left menu.
- Click on Design Builder. You can also access Design Builder through Proposals by clicking the Design Builder button.
- Click on the Create Design button.
- Fill in the name of your design, for example, "On the Town Demo".
- Drag an Image element from the left sidebar into the default row.
- Click on the Browse button to either upload a new image from your computer or choose from your existing images.
- Click Insert to add the selected image as your logo.
Drag a Text element from the left sidebar into a new row.
Type in the desired text (eg. Join Victor on the town as it treats you to some of the best-hidden gems).
- Highlight the text in the Text Editor that you want to hyperlink.
- Click on the Hyperlink icon.
- Type in the URL and click OK.
- Drag another Image element from the left sidebar into a new row.
- Browse and insert the desired image.
- Click on the image to open the Content Properties on the right side.
- Deselect Auto Width and scale the image to the desired size.
- Add the image link URL (including either "https://" or "http://").
- Drag a new Row from the left sidebar into your design.
- Click on the column divider to create two sections within the row.
- Drag a Video element from the left sidebar into one of the sections.
- Paste the video URL from a site like Vimeo.
- Modify design options like padding or playhead appearance, if desired.
- Drag a Sticker element from the left sidebar into the other section.
- Search for a relevant Giphy sticker and select it.
- Drag a Dynamic Content element from the left sidebar into a new row.
- This content will be populated automatically based on the package options in the proposal.
- Drag an HTML element from the left sidebar into a new row.
- Type or paste your custom HTML code directly into the HTML block.
- Drag a Button element from the left sidebar into your design.
- Configure the button settings, such as link URL, colors, and text.
- Drag a Social element from the left sidebar into a row.
- Customize the social icons with your station's links.
- Drag a Divider element from the left sidebar into your design.
- Modify the divider settings, such as color, width, and alignment.
- Click on a row to open the Row Properties on the right side of the screen.
- Customize background colors, background images, and other properties.
- Click on the Desktop and Mobile tabs in the top left corner of the screen to preview how your design looks in both views.
For any additional questions or assistance, contact Radio Workflow Support.
Updated 9 months ago