Schedule your Fillers
How to Schedule Fillers in Radio Workflow
This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step process on how to schedule fillers in Radio Workflow.
Adding a Contract
- Click on "Add Contract" to begin the process of adding a contract.
- Choose the advertiser for the contract from the available options.
- Enter a contract number or allow the system to generate one automatically.
- Click "Create" to finalize the addition of the contract.
After successfully adding the contract, you will be redirected to the contract page.
Adding a Filler Package to the Contract
- Click on "Add Package" to add a package to the contract.
- In the schedule section, select the desired stations.
- Choose the "Cascading Week" option.
- Set the active weeks to "Filler Only".
- Choose the spot type and rate (if applicable).
Setting Maximum Number of Commercials as Fillers
- Set the maximum number of commercials that the client is allowed to have as fillers on each weekday.
Adding Multiple Packages to the Contract (Optional)
- Click on "Add Another Package" if you want to add multiple packages to the contract.
- Fill out the schedule again following the steps mentioned above, you can include both paid packages and filler packages on one contract.
You have now learned how to schedule fillers in Radio Workflow. You should be able to easily add fillers to your contracts and customize the filler schedule according to your preferences. If you encounter any issues or require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Radio Workflow support team.
Updated 4 days ago