Import your Account List
How to Import Your Client List in Radio Workflow
This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of importing a client list into Radio Workflow. Make sure to follow each step to ensure a successful import.
Accessing the Accounts Section
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Locate the "Accounts" tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the "Accounts" tab to access the Accounts section.
Importing Your Client List
- Within the Accounts section, find and click the "Import" button towards the top left corner of the screen.
Uploading the Client List File
- A screen will appear that provides step-by-step instructions on preparing your client list for import. Follow these instructions to ensure your client list is in the correct format.
- Once your client list is ready for import, locate the "Upload" tab on the screen.
- Click on the "Upload" tab to proceed to the upload step.
- A file explorer window will open. Navigate to the location of your client list file on your device.
- Select the client list file by clicking on it, then click "Open" in the file explorer window to upload the file to Radio Workflow.
Finalizing the Import
Depending on the size of the file and the number of clients in the list, the import process may take a few moments to complete. Once the import is successful, your client list will be visible in the Accounts section of Radio Workflow.
Updated 3 days ago