Use Auto News
Setting up Auto News in Radio Workflow
Adding RSS feeds
- Navigate to Online and Social Media on the main menu.
- Click on Feed Manager.
- Click on ADD feed to create a new feed.
- Copy the RSS feed URL for your local news and paste it in the URL field.
- Provide a description, such as "Local News."
- Enable the Auto Reader.
- Choose the AI voice (e.g., "Bella") to read the news.
- Click on Create to add the feed.
Follow the same steps to add another RSS feed.
Creating Auto News Compiler
- Go to Creative and Production in the main menu.
- Click on Auto News Compiler.
- Click on ADD compiler to create a new compiler.
Configuring the Compiler
- Give the compiler a description (e.g., "Local News, Sport, and Weather 5am").
- Choose the schedule for the compiler to run (e.g., "Every Day" at 4:50 AM).
- Configure the intro with merge tags (e.g., "Good morning, it's just after 5 AM and it's [TEMP:10001] degrees").
- Select the AI voice for the intro (e.g., "Bella").
- Choose the first feed (e.g., "Local News") and specify the number of stories (e.g., "2").
- Choose the second feed (e.g., "Sport") and specify the number of stories (e.g., "1").
- Provide an outro for the newscast (e.g., "And that's the latest news. Back in an hour").
- Select the AI voice for the outro (e.g., "Bella").
- (Optional) Configure the compiler to upload the newscast automatically to an external FTP server.
- Click on Create to finish setting up the compiler.
Running the Compiler Manually
- In the Auto News Compiler list, click on Run Job for the compiler you created.
- Go to the Auto News section to see the generated newscast.
- Click on the newscast to listen to it and verify the content.
- Download the newscast or have it automatically uploaded to your FTP server, depending on your configuration.
Updated 18 days ago