- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Locate and click on the "Accounts Receivable" tab in the main navigation menu.
- In the dropdown menu, click on "Payments" to access the list of payments.
- On the Payments page, you have several filter options to choose from such as Account, Account Rep, Date Range, and Payment Gateway. Select the appropriate filters for your report.
- After applying your desired filters, click the "Run Report" button to generate a list of payments based on your selected criteria.
- In the list of payments, click on the payment you wish to undo.
- On the left side, click the "Undo Payment" button.
- A warning message will appear, asking if you are sure you want to undo the payment. If you are sure, click "OK" to proceed.
That's it! You have successfully undone a payment in Radio Workflow. Keep in mind that this action cannot be reversed, so ensure that you are confident in your decision to undo a payment before proceeding.
Updated 7 months ago