Lock your Log in Log Editor
How to Lock a Log in Radio Workflow
This guide provides a step-by-step process for locking a log within Radio Workflow, which essentially commits your copy rotations and locks the Cart IDs into place. Follow the steps below to complete this action.
Step 1: Open your Log
- Open Radio Workflow and make sure you are signed in.
- Go to Traffic & Administration in the main left menu, then click on Daily Logs
- Choose your log from the Drafting tab
Step 2: Lock the Log
- Locate the "Lock Log" button in the Log Editor.
- Click the "Lock Log" button.
- A warning message will appear asking you to confirm if you are ready to lock your log. This serves as a double-check to ensure that you are indeed prepared to commit your copy rotations and lock the Cart IDs.
- Click "OK" to confirm that you want to lock your log.
You have now successfully locked a log within Radio Workflow. This action ensures that your copy rotations are committed, and your Cart IDs are locked in place allowing you to export your log to your automation system (refer to our Workstation guide to learn how to do this).
Updated 1 day ago