Build a Run Times Report
How to Build a Runtime Report for Your Client in Radio Workflow
1. Access Traffic and Administration
- Log in to your Radio Workflow account.
- Navigate to the "Traffic and Administration" section of the main left menu bar.
Note: Traffic personnel and sales representatives also have access to this feature.
2. Select Run Times
- Within the "Traffic and Administration" section, locate and click on "Run Times."
3. Choose Client and Date Range
- Upon clicking "Run Times," choose any filters you wish to apply to the report.
- Next, ensure you specify the date range for the report.
4. Review and Export the Report
- Once you click Run Query, you will see a list of all spots that have played on air for the client during the specified period.
- To export the report, click the "Export" button located toward the top of the screen.
- The report will be exported as an Excel or PDF file.
Updated about 21 hours ago