This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to navigate and utilize the Radio Workflow dashboard.
- Account vs Prospect: A prospect is an account that does not have a salesperson assigned to it.
- People: This term is used to describe three types of people in the system - contact, lead, and listener. A contact refers to a person with an account assigned to them, while a lead does not have an account assigned.
- Proposal vs Contract: A proposal presents multiple options for a client, while a contract is more rigid and outlines the specific terms and conditions.
- Click on the bars in the Projections box to see a list of clients on air that month.
- Click on a specific client name to be taken to their account page.
In the Today box, review the following information:
- Schedule activity.
- Account list quotas.
- Past due invoices.
- Overdue tasks.
- Spots ending within three days.
- Contracts ending within the next 30 days.
Schedule activity using the Schedule Activity option.
Create a task for yourself or a team member using the Create Task option.
- Use the Account Lookup feature to search for specific accounts if you're a salesperson that only has access to their own list.
- Check your close rate, the number of clients on air, and the number of clients off air.
- Review the list of proposals sent and contracts signed for the current month.
- Keep track of the last five events completed in the system.
- Access recent emails sent to clients by clicking the "See Email" button.
- Review recent notes added to accounts by clicking the "+" sign and selecting "Note."
- View your top client list and adjust the range using the drop-down menu.
- Assess the relationship between your activities and your progress toward your budget.
- Review projections for the next six months and compare them with your budget and the previous year's data.
- Analyze non-returning and growing accounts using the charts provided.
- Click on the "List Form" button to print out the non-returning chart in list form.
- Keep track of proposals and tasks moving through their respective funnels.
For additional support or questions, feel free to reach out to Radio Workflow.
Updated 11 months ago