This guide provides a detailed, step-by-step explanation on how to use the traffic system within Radio Workflow.
Radio Workflow uses a workstation application that enables it to communicate with your desktop, allowing you to perform tasks such as exporting logs and importing logs, as well as using a dub service (audio) for supported systems.
The traffic section includes:
- Account lists
- Contract lists
- Signed contracts
- Contract query
- Media query
- Traffic orders
- Spot library
- Network query
- Navigate to the Network Query section.
- Select the network provider you want to import content from (e.g., Premiere Radio Networks).
- Choose the station and week for which you want to import content.
- The system will search for network content that needs to be imported.
- Click Import to add the selected items to Radio Workflow.
- Click on Settings in the sidebar.
- Navigate to the Media Outlets section.
- Select the outlet for which you want to set cart ranges.
- Locate the "Cart Range" and "Network Query" sections.
- Set the cart number range (e.g., 0-2999).
- Choose the restrictions and category for the imported content.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
The daily logs section includes:
- Commercial logs
- Export logs
- Import logs
- Go to the Clocks section.
- Click on the clock you want to edit or create a new clock.
- Edit the clock according to your preferences.
Note: For a detailed guide on building clocks, view the separate video on creating and editing clocks in Radio Workflow.
- Go to the Daily Logs section.
- Select the date for the log you want to create.
- Select the Media Outlet.
- Choose the clock you want to use.
- Click Create to generate the log.
- Once the log is created, review and fix any errors that appear.
- If necessary, place bump spots or make goods on the log.
- Lock the log when it is complete and error-free.
- Click on Export Logs after locking the log within Workstation.
- If the log export location is not set, go to Settings > Media Outlets > Select the station, and enter the export location path.
- Export the log to your automation system.
View this link for a more detailed explanation regarding the use of Workstation:
The billing section includes:
- Invoice query
- Posting invoices
- Sending invoices
- Invoice history
- Accounts receivable
The payments and reports sections allow you to view detailed information about your accounts, payments, and transactions. You can generate different types of reports and download or send them directly to clients if needed.
For handling credit and debit notes, refer to the separate video on creating and managing credit and debit notes in Radio Workflow.
If you have any questions or need assistance with Radio Workflow, contact the Radio Workflow team for support.
Updated 11 months ago